Lit Pick + Outfit of the Day

The picture book I recommend this week for Valentine's Day is Romeo and Juliet! This is the cutest board book by Baby Lit Books. It's a counting primer and the art and colors in it are adorable! I got this book in my Mommy Mailbox this month (I'll have to write a post on Mommy Mailbox soon since I just love it!) and I thought it was SO adorable! I can't wait to get the rest of the Baby Lit books! They are all your favorite classics in baby form... which I think is such a great way to introduce them to your children (and maybe in High School they might actually read them like they are assigned to!)


For a little V-day inspiration I put together an outfit for my Mini to go along with this book!

Outfit Details:

Bodysuit: Carter's (I found it at the Carter's Outlet... HERE is a link to a similar one I found online)

Pants: Carter's (I found these at ROSS... HERE is a link to a similar set).

Shoes: Freshly Picked Moccasins- Cherry Red (You can get them HERE)

Headwrap: Think Pink Bows- Knit Cotton Headwrap Square Knot Red (buy this HERE)

Book: Romeo and Juliet by Baby Lit Books (You can buy it HERE)



PS. For a little extra William Shakespeare LOVE check out this Etsy listing! I just ordered this print for my Mini's room and I think it is so adorable I couldn't help sharing!!

Share:

0 comments

/*!Magnific Popup