Our Wedding



It's been 3.5 years since we got married... and now we're a boring old married couple with a house and a baby ;). BUUUUT this day was SO beautiful, I thought it might be fun to share and help you get to know me a little better. 

So without further adieu... here it is!

Our Wedding Day


We were married for time and all eterntiy in the LDS Timpanogos Temple. What a beautiful place!!  It was perfect. The whole day was perfect.

Take a glimpse for yourself of our perfect day...Here is our wedding highlights video (by Chris McClain- seriously get him, he's amazing!) and some of my favorite pictures (by Scott Jarvie- he's amazing too!) Enjoy!




Groomsmen

My cute groom wore a light gray suit and a tie that matched his groomsmen (yellow and gray stripes). The groomsmen wore dark gray/ black suits. We wanted contrast and it looked amazing!



The Flowers

My favorite flower of all time is a daisy... So we kept our wedding flowers simple. Daisies, blue delphinium, queen ann's lace, &  wild flowers with lace wrapped around the base. 


First Look

Bridesmaids

I styled my bridesmaids in a simple & classic look. Grey pencil skirts, white blouses, black shoes and yellow cardigans. That's it! I also purchased necklaces for each of them from Etsy to complete the look. 


The Dress

I rented my dress from a local wedding-dress rental store. It was so beautiful! Every once in a while I'm sad I don't have the dress in my closet... but every time we move, and every time I'm cleaning my closet I'm glad 
Flower Girl Tutus

My mother-in-law made the cutest flower girl tutus for my nieces in yellow and navy to match the wedding colors. 


Baby Flower Girl Tutus

The Reception







 My mom is an amazing decorator! Can you believe this is her backyard?? I still can't! She hung string lights & chandeliers from the trees, had the cutest bistro tables set up with our simple flower choices, and created the most beautiful backyard reception I had ever seen! I'm still blown away every time I look at pictures. 

Oh and stay tuned... I have a post up my sleeve about my mom's backyard (and more wedding details) that will knock your socks right off!


Guest Sign In
The Food



The Cake
Our cake was very simple. And I love that about it. If I was planning my wedding now I would have done a naked cake... but that wasn't a thing when I got married so this will have to do ;) Our cake was a cute yellow two layer lemon cake from Sweet Tooth Fairy. And it was delicious

Fruit Bar
Candy Bar

I am obsessed with candy... seriously... it's bad... this wedding colors candy bar was probably my favorite thing at our reception. (I think gummy bears were the only things I ate all night.)

 The Cupcakes




I am a big fan of cupcakes. In fact I once had a blog called Cami's Cupcakes where I posted all the cupcakes I made. So it was a big deal to me to have cupcakes at our wedding reception. We got the cupcakes at Sweet Tooth Fairy, and I made the decorations.

 Bride and Groom Send-off





Wish Lanterns

I LOVE the movie Tangled. Most specifically I love the scene with the floating lanterns. (All the heart eyes for that scene!)... I was so excited to do a mini version of that for my wedding reception... as a send off. We have a baseball field behind our house, and the plan was to go back there and do the send off... then the sprinklers came on in the field. So we quickly adjusted the plan (with just a minor freak out on my part ;) and went out to the front cul-de-sac to send off the lanterns! 


It was the perfect day.
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better, and I want to get to know you... if your married... share the best or worst part of your wedding day in the comments below :)






Share:

0 comments

/*!Magnific Popup