#LibraryGOALS




What book lover hasn't dreamed of filling their home with the gorgeous bookshelves and built-ins filled with books?? If you're anything like me, you've been dreaming about it since you saw this clip on Beauty and the Beast


Seriously though... that's the dream right!?

I DIYed my built-ins, and they're perfect for my space! But I can't help but still dream of Belle-like libraries of floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall books!


So I've scoured the internet to find the best of the best, perfect for all our #LibraryGoals!


reading on the porch?! Yes please!



This is the dream! (source)



This is how I imagine the book store in Mr. Penumbra's 24-hour book store... and I want to live there! (source)


I can't get enough of this pic from SF Girl By The Bay....seriously these built ins (and those beautiful books are what dreams are made of!) (source)


Floor to ceiling & wall to wall to wall! I'm in love! 



A double decker library! I would put a few more books on those shelves though ;) 
(source unknown) 


And Lastly...

AMEN!


What would your dream library look like? 
Follow along on THIS Pinterest Board for more ideas!



Thanks for Reading! 



Share:

1 comments

/*!Magnific Popup